You’ve seen the “we buy houses in St. George” and “cash for houses” signs all around town when you’re driving around… even in other cities across Utah… so who are these cash house buyers in St. George Utah? Are they legit? How does it work? Who should I trust? We’ll dive into these questions here […]
Archive | short-sale-information RSS feed for this section
Foreclosure is a nightmare to any family going through it irrespective of the reasons why they are about to lose their home. Today we are going to look at the foreclosures effects in St. George Utah and what local house sellers need to know. First we will look at the effects and the ways of easing […]
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Justin bought my house 3 days after we called him. We were behind on house payments, taxes and HOA. He caught up the payments, worked with our bank and we avoided foreclosure."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Brad and Anne
Kyle and Tiffany
Fred and Linda
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in St. George
- Will Selling Cost You Money in St. George?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in St. George
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in St. George
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In St. George And Other Parts Of Utah