With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in St. George anyway? Many homeowners across America and St. George are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Hear What Others Have To Say…
“I wanted to stay out of foreclosure but I didn’t qualify … I talked to a lot of people and no one ever kept their promises. You are the only one who kept their word through the whole ordeal. We did it!”Elana
"Justin bought my house 3 days after we called him. We were behind on house payments, taxes and HOA. He caught up the payments, worked with our bank and we avoided foreclosure."
Brad and Anne
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in St. George
- Will Selling Cost You Money in St. George?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in St. George
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in St. George
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In St. George And Other Parts Of Utah