“I’m behind in payments…will I be giving my house back to the bank in St. George?” Nobody wants to lose their home. But sometimes financial circumstances turn against you and those financial commitments become simply too much to manage. If your situation progresses too far, you may be forced into the unfortunate situation of having […]
Tag Archives | giving-house-back-to-bank
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Kyle and Tiffany
"Justin bought my house 3 days after we called him. We were behind on house payments, taxes and HOA. He caught up the payments, worked with our bank and we avoided foreclosure."
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in St. George
- Will Selling Cost You Money in St. George?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in St. George
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in St. George
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In St. George And Other Parts Of Utah