Do you have a house to sell? Perhaps you’re thinking about selling, and maybe you’re thinking about seller financing. But if you have a mortgage on your house, you might be wondering, “can i do owner financing in Utah if i have a mortgage on the property?” We get this question a lot so we […]
Tag Archives | owner-financing-if-i-have-a-mortgage-on-the-property
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Justin bought my house 3 days after we called him. We were behind on house payments, taxes and HOA. He caught up the payments, worked with our bank and we avoided foreclosure."
Brad and Anne
“Justin was a pleasure to work with… he was always quick to respond...”
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in St. George
- Will Selling Cost You Money in St. George?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in St. George
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in St. George
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In St. George And Other Parts Of Utah