With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in St. George anyway? Many homeowners across America and St. George are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
Hear What Others Have To Say…
“Justin was a pleasure to work with… he was always quick to respond...”
Kyle and Tiffany
...it was perfect for us!"We talked with 3 agents when we decided to do a Short Sale on our house and decided 435 Sell Now and Justin Morgan had the best option for us. Justin's team did a short sale and they had investors to buy our house. As a short sale specialist and investor it was perfect for us! His team was so responsive. We owe nothing on our house and we had time to move. They bought our house and did a wonderful job remodeling it for another home owner. We did not have to deal with showings or straightening up the house. Everything was just great because our sitution was horrible. Thank you Justin and Jerri and team!"
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in St. George
- Will Selling Cost You Money in St. George?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in St. George
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in St. George
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In St. George And Other Parts Of Utah