Understanding the foreclosure process in Utah is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… Understanding the Foreclosure Process in Utah What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. […]
Tag Archives | avoid foreclosure
While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Utah] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Justin bought my house 3 days after we called him. We were behind on house payments, taxes and HOA. He caught up the payments, worked with our bank and we avoided foreclosure."
- iBuyers, Agents, and Local Buyers – Understanding The Differences When Selling Your House in Utah
- The Cost of Ownership: What Your Utah Property Is Really Costing You
- 3 Things To Do if An MLS Listing Hasn’t Worked For Your Utah Property
- 4 Things To Ask Local Home Buyers in Utah
- Hiring An Agent To Sell Your House In Utah? Here is a Run Down of Your Expected Costs