Selling your Utah Utah home is never a simple process. But it can be especially difficult if you have to sell your Utah house fast. In this article, we will take a look at a few house selling tips in Utah that will allow you to get a fast sale. Tip #1: Increase The Odds […]
Tag Archives | house-selling-tips
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
...it was perfect for us!"We talked with 3 agents when we decided to do a Short Sale on our house and decided 435 Sell Now and Justin Morgan had the best option for us. Justin's team did a short sale and they had investors to buy our house. As a short sale specialist and investor it was perfect for us! His team was so responsive. We owe nothing on our house and we had time to move. They bought our house and did a wonderful job remodeling it for another home owner. We did not have to deal with showings or straightening up the house. Everything was just great because our sitution was horrible. Thank you Justin and Jerri and team!"
- iBuyers, Agents, and Local Buyers – Understanding The Differences When Selling Your House in Utah
- The Cost of Ownership: What Your Utah Property Is Really Costing You
- 3 Things To Do if An MLS Listing Hasn’t Worked For Your Utah Property
- 4 Things To Ask Local Home Buyers in Utah
- Hiring An Agent To Sell Your House In Utah? Here is a Run Down of Your Expected Costs