Most people think about investing in real estate in their personal name or holding it inside an investment company (such as an LLC). But many people are discovering that there are other options, including self directed 401k real estate investing. That’s right, you can hold real estate in your self-directed 401k. It’s a powerful way […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-401k-real-estate
Hear What Others Have To Say…
...it was perfect for us!"We talked with 3 agents when we decided to do a Short Sale on our house and decided 435 Sell Now and Justin Morgan had the best option for us. Justin's team did a short sale and they had investors to buy our house. As a short sale specialist and investor it was perfect for us! His team was so responsive. We owe nothing on our house and we had time to move. They bought our house and did a wonderful job remodeling it for another home owner. We did not have to deal with showings or straightening up the house. Everything was just great because our sitution was horrible. Thank you Justin and Jerri and team!"
"Justin bought my house 3 days after we called him. We were behind on house payments, taxes and HOA. He caught up the payments, worked with our bank and we avoided foreclosure."
- iBuyers, Agents, and Local Buyers – Understanding The Differences When Selling Your House in Utah
- The Cost of Ownership: What Your Utah Property Is Really Costing You
- 3 Things To Do if An MLS Listing Hasn’t Worked For Your Utah Property
- 4 Things To Ask Local Home Buyers in Utah
- Hiring An Agent To Sell Your House In Utah? Here is a Run Down of Your Expected Costs