Looking to acquire an investment at an auction? That can be a fun (and potentially profitable!) way to acquire properties but it can also be fraught with danger if you’re not a careful. Make sure you read these 4 tips to help you do it right… The secret to most real estate investing is to […]
Tag Archives | tips-on-buying-real-estate-at-auction
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Justin bought my house 3 days after we called him. We were behind on house payments, taxes and HOA. He caught up the payments, worked with our bank and we avoided foreclosure."
...it was perfect for us!"We talked with 3 agents when we decided to do a Short Sale on our house and decided 435 Sell Now and Justin Morgan had the best option for us. Justin's team did a short sale and they had investors to buy our house. As a short sale specialist and investor it was perfect for us! His team was so responsive. We owe nothing on our house and we had time to move. They bought our house and did a wonderful job remodeling it for another home owner. We did not have to deal with showings or straightening up the house. Everything was just great because our sitution was horrible. Thank you Justin and Jerri and team!"
- Tips for Selling Your St. George House During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- 4 Hidden Expenses Of Owning The Wrong House In St. George
- 5 Things You Should Do To Sell Your House Fast In St. George
- Sell Your Unwanted House In St. George To Take Advantage of The Low-Interest Rates
- How To Quickly Pay Off Your Student Loans If You Are A Homeowner In St. George